SAFETY RULES: Let’s all remember to practice the following on our drives:
- Turn your headlights on.
- Don’t leave a big gap between your car and the car in front of you, always maintain visual contact with the car in front of you.
- You are responsible for the car behind you.
- Let somebody know if you plan to the leave the group.
- We try to use the CB radios. A CB should be in the lead car, one in the middle, and one in the rear car.
- The lead car cell phone number will be on the drive directions.
- Don’t stop on the interstate if it can be avoided.
- Don’t take the time to back into a parking space. This causes the following cars to remain out on the road blocking traffic.
- Remember to have fun and enjoy the ride!