October 23, 2021 – Leslie has scheduled Tech Day at Bill Gatton’s in JC for Saturday, October 23. This is open to any TCMC members. Technicians will be on site to put your Miata on a lift and answer any questions you may have. No services will be performed, but inspections may reveal something that might need attention. This is always a fun-filled and well attended event.
November 9, 2021 – Monthly meeting at Zachary’s Steakhouse in Kingsport.
December 10, 2021 – Christmas Party/meeting to be held at The Kitchen at Grace Meadows. We will meet at 6pm. https://thekitchenatgracemeadows.com/
SAFETY RULES: As a reminder, let’s remember to practice the following on our rides:
- Turn your headlights on.
- Don’t leave a big gap between your car and the car in front of you, always maintain visual contact with the car in front of you.
- You are responsible for the car behind you.
- Let it be known if you plan to the leave the group.
- We need to use the CB radios. A CB needs to be in the lead car, one in the middle, and one in the rear car.
- The lead car cell phone number will be on the drive directions.
- Don’t stop on the interstate if it can be avoided.
- Don’t take the time to back into a parking space. This causes the following cars to remain out on the road blocking traffic.